AfiShepherd is an automated system that uses sensors, transponders and state-of-the-art equipment to collect data on the yield of each animal, builds a database and generates reports necessary for decisions to be taken in a sheep and goat farm.
- Increases herd productivity.
- Enables breed specialization.
- Optimizes feeding.
- Improves individual animal production.
AfiShepherd is combined with the tools below:
- AfiFree Milk Meter: a smart, simple and compact tool for accurate and immediate data collection.
- AfiPass Automatic Animal Identification System: a useful tool for efficient herd management and systematic control for genetic improvement of the herd.
- Afi2GO: a portable electronic device for reporting events and animal treatments.