Every farmer spends a lot of time to clean the farm and the milking system. Wishing to facilitate and speed up the washing procedure, Milkplan has developed an innovative washing method that meets all pipeline closed circuit CIP requirements and frees the producer from the time-consuming and tiresome process.
The new MP Armektron 2to1 Pulse & Wash automatic cleaning system offers applications of full electronic pulsator control (12V ή 24V), automatic supply of hot and cold water, setting of the temperature, time and quantity of disinfectants, washing cycle and drainage control as well as unlimited program options for every livestock unit regardless of size.
- 2 in 1 system for automatic washing and control of pulsators 12/24V.
- Stainless steel panel.
- User-friendly digital display and keyboard.
- PLC software with Armektron Plus/ Armektron 6 program in accordance with international standards.
- Electric drain excess-flow valve for direct evacuation.
- Milk removal system from the pump of the milk receiver using air (Air purge system)
- System for ensuring position of the milk transfer tube from the terminal switch.
- Two IP65 temperature sensors with malfunction message to ensure correct temperature.
- PLC configuration according to parlor size and animal type.
- Fast washing option between milkings and extra hot water supply during washing.
- Automatic reset in case of power failure.
- Control up to 40 pulsators with adjustable pulses and excellent precision in the 4 pulse phases (A, B, C, D)
- Control of two independent air inlet devices 'air injector' (during washing) and purge system (for removal of milk from the pump).
- Automatic update on maintenance & accessories
- Hot water conservation during washing with inline heater system.
- Different temperature selection in each disinfection cycle with alkaline or acid detergents.
- Compatibility with all inverters.
- User language selection (GR/ ΕΝ/ FR/ RU/ RO/ ES etc).
- Maximum life span & system reliability (complies with CIP international regulations).
- Effective washing and cost-saving.
- Minimum maintenance cost.
- Minimum water and chemicals consumption.
- Reduced operating costs.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Sizes from 80 up to 500lt.
- Closed type construction made of stainless steel AISI 304 with protective cover that ensures maximum temperature maintenance, minimized energy loss and clean water.
- Terminal control switch to ensure position of the milk transfer tube.
- 12kW resistance with thermostat for hot water conservation.
- Water level electrodes.
- Drain excess-flow valve DN50 for direct evacuation.
- Automatic detergent and acid dosage with 24VDC peristaltic pumps.
- Solenoid cold/hot water valves 24V 3/4" for fast filling.
- Made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Tubes resistant to the use of acids.